Cost: MXN $750 pesos
Processing time: 2 weeks (maximum)
Description: This set tests for the major communally occurring regional contaminants: arsenic and fluoride. Additionally, this set includes general parameter testing (pH, and total dissolved solids).
Collect your Sample
- Fill out and submit the form below.
- Get an empty PLASTIC container with at least 1-liter capacity. A normal plastic water bottle (Ciel or any brand) will do great. The container does not need to be new, but it does need to be plastic (glass or metal containers will not be accepted).
- Turn on the spigot and let it run for 2-5 minutes if you can.
- Now you need to rinse the bottle with your sample water. Fill and empty the bottle with the sample water 3 times (shake a bit as well).
- Now fill up and cap the bottle with your sample water.
- Please write your name on the sample bottle with permanent ink.
Fill out your form
Drop your Sample Off
CAMINOS DE AGUA LAB
Federico Montes de Oca #2-C, Colonia Independencia
- Fill out and submit the form above.
- Contact the Caminos de Agua Lab (right) to schedule a time to drop off your sample. Please call or email the lab first. Our tech team is often in the field and not at the lab.
- Pay in full when dropping off your sample (MXN $750 pesos for EACH arsenic & fluoride testing set, MXN $300 pesos for EACH RO system check, unless otherwise arranged with the lab). Unpaid samples will not be processed.
- You will receive a report by email within TWO WEEKS of dropping off and paying for your sample.